Discover a rowing secret not widely shared. The best rowing conditions in Winter and Spring are found on Soustons Lake, in the extreme South-West of France near Biarritz. Very often no wind... water like a mirror and 2,000m Albano with one lane extending 4 km straight on, so no need to turn your head in un-coxed rowing boats.
What we offer
- Full-board accommodation in twin or four-bedded rooms, 30 metres from your boats
- Sauna, whirlpool, gym, grass courts, ergometers
- Great weather conditions, rowing is always possible even in December and January; mostly in short clothing. No or little wind, without guarantees naturally
- Little traffic on a huge lake
- 5 catamarans and 5 old regular launches (extra charge)
- Full-board, breakfast buffet (available before and after the first training), lunch and dinner
- WiFi and TV
- Facilities for gymnastics, conferences and videos - huge screen
EUR 45 per person in four-bedded rooms and EUR 56 per person in twin rooms, including the use of all facilities.
I coordinate the rowing groups at Soustons from nearby Villa Souvenir. For more information contact me by e-mail or phone: